- Premier of Tasmania, the Hon.Will Hodgman MP
- Tasmanian Minister for Infrastructure, the Hon. Rene Hidding MP
- Tasmanian Treasurer, the Hon. Peter Gutwein MP
- Prime Minister of Australia, the Hon. Malcolm Turnbull MP
- Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, the Hon. Darren Chester MP
- Treasurer of Australia, the Hon. Scott Morrison MP
Your petitioners draw to your attention that there is no pedestrian access to the Bridgewater Bridge and the causeway. The community in Bridgewater cannot access the Western shore of Hobart by foot or by push bike. Funding and construction of a new Bridgewater Bridge would resolve this issue.
Your petitioners call on the Australian and Tasmanian Governments to work together to resolve the issue of pedestrian and cycling access on Bridgewater Bridge - either through improvements to the existing bridge or progressing the construction of a new bridge.